The elegant and unusual asymmetric shapes design with its beautiful smooth curve lines that substantially characterises a space. Grandangolo is an expressive versatile range that has impressive technical design and strikingly innovative concept for a contemporary bathroom.
- The Unique Elegant Asymmetric Shapes Design
- Grandangolo Top features the unique elegant asymmetric shape, beautiful smooth curve lines and the minimalist design.
- With its thick top panel and spacious slanted basin, helps the water flows smoothly and directly to the waste.
- Ceramic Shelf (indent only) also available to extend the basin space.
- Available in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- A variety of Vanity and Cabinet options also available to create a custom look for your bathroom.
- Ceramic Italian Made Top
Beautifully crafted and made in Italy by Hatria, using extremely pure raw materials and leading-edge technology. Ensures a smooth seamless finish that also highly durable, scratch-, heat- and stain-resistant. With its very smooth surface makes it easy to maintain and very hygienic.
- Superior Paint Finishes (White / Custom Colour^)
Our paint is achieved through our high-tech paint layering process, using polyurethane or UV based paint. It is five times more durable than lacquer finishes and the only process of its kind in Australasia.
- Timber Veneer Finishes (T)
Our timber veneer is 100% natural bonded to a moisture-resistant MDF, so each may have variations in grain and colour, Satin or Gloss* finish. All come stained and sealed with a protective UV finish.
- For a hidden bottle trap, we recommend Traditional Basin Bottle Trap (40551-32), this will take up minimal space inside drawers.
- For a bottle trap that is visible beneath the basins, we recommend Star Basin Bottle Trap (FT42038), using a chrome fitting will give the best visual appeal.
- Please also specify whether or not you require a taphole.
We know choosing the right vanity can seem tricky!
Check out our Catalogue to find the right size, style, and design to suit your needs. Contact us or simply pop-in to one of our showrooms to experience the quality and finish of our products in person and discover what you need.