Grandangolo, a system of washbasins with elegant and unusual asymmetric shapes. Expressive and a strikingly innovative concept, offering the flexibility of a variety of sizes, design combinations and colour finishes to suit any contemporary bathroom.
- Modern, Italian made basin by Hatria
- Grandangolo vanities available in:
- 1 or 2 Drawer (top/bottom): 750 or 1000mm
- 2 or 4 Drawers (side-by-side): 1300 or 1500mm
- Vanity available in White Paint (Gloss or Matt^), Timber Veneer*, or Custom Paint Colour^ (Gloss or Matt)
- Basin codes: SX = Benchtop on right, DX = Benchtop on left
- See basin technical drawings for tap hole options, and specify which holes you would like punched out
- Chrome Towel Rail available at additional cost
- Made-to-order in NZ
Prices quoted are for White Gloss paint and Timber Veneer.
Price includes basin & cabinet, excludes tapware & accessories
*20% surcharge applies on Gloss Timber Veneer Finish.
^15% surcharge applies on Custom paint colours (Gloss/Matt), and Matt White paint finish, 25% for Metallic and Black (Gloss/Matt).
Must use bottle traps to ensure drawers open. We recommend the Traditional Basin Bottle Trap.
Please use a contoured waste with all china basins. We recommend Basin Waste with White Plug, Basin Waste with Click-Clack Push Button or Basin Waste with Flip Plug.