The simplest design is the most stunning, as proven by our range of Assisi Walk-In Showers which provides a feeling of openness and space. Choose within a range of door sizes and side panels, the Assisi range will ensure you are having the most luxurious walk-in shower experience.
The Assisi range is available in two package sizes (1000 and 1400mm), all of which can be configured to open on both sides or one side only.
- They can be fixed back to the wall or vertically to the ceiling, whichever suits your needs best
- Our thickest, 8mm toughened, clear glass
- Glass return panel option available
- Support bar can be fixed back to the wall or vertically to the ceiling
- All fittings are finished in high lustre aluminium
- Can be installed on a shower tray or onto a tiled room
- 3M ultimate glass protection included
- Assisi 1000 walk-in package without glass return* – Includes 1000mm walk-in screen (BOX1), wall profile set (BOX5), wall support bar (BOX6) and side screen with wall profile (BP1G-A)
- Assisi 1400 walk-in package with glass return* – Includes 840mm walk-in screen, 330mm return panel, wall profile set, wall support bar (all BC9G-A) and side screen with wall profile (BP1G-A)
*Shower tray, liner, upstands, glue, waste and tapware are not included in package price.
Shower tray options:
- Walk-in shower tray size options include 1400 x 900mm, 1600 x 800mm, 1700 x 800mm.
- Rectangle shower tray size options include 1400 x 900mm, 1200 x 1000mm, 1200 x 900mm.
- 2-sided shower liners also available – 900 x 1400mm, 900 x 1200mm (non-stock items).
This shower is best suited to wet room installation to allow ample room for entry in to the shower. The drying area is part of the wet area and may retain some water, depending on the shower system and enclosure installation. It is recommended that on a front panel a return be used to maximize water retention back into the showering area. Please check with installers/local regulations for suitability.
If a liner or upstands are required – these are custom-made and are supplied after wall-to-wall GIB measurments have been provided.