Burlingtons range of innovative showers provide extensive options allowing you to create a bespoke showering solution to suit you and your lifestyle.
- Thermostatic mixing valves blend hot and cold water to ensure constant, safe temperatures
- Traditional brass body, Claremont handles, with ceramic indices available in white or black
- Adjustable wall bracket, 1500mm shower hose, and handset with ceramic handle
- Vertical brass shower riser (18mm diameter)
- Extended vertical riser is available if required and can be ordered as an option (V22) – gives extra height of 958mm
- Adjustable swivel shower arm (355mm)
- Burlington uses Vernet wax capsules throughout their showering valves, meaning temperature when showering varies no more than + – 1°C
- Large bore shower hose (11mm)
- Hot & cold inlet (15mm)
- Shower head sold separately, choose between a 6" or 9" Airburst.
- Airburst shower heads combine air and water for increased pressure - saving up to 33% more water than traditional shower heads.
- Shower heads have anti-limescale silicone nozzles
For detailed information, see the Burlington website: www.bbwhitebook.com