Perfectly proportioned space savers - B Shower Bath offers you both the option of bath and shower for small bathroom spaces. Matching shower screens to ergonomic shapes of our shower baths create a relaxing and natural bathing experience – even in the smallest bathroom!
- Left or right-sided bath.
- Weight: 28.75 kg
- Displaced capacity: 130L (bath's capacity less 70 litres, to allow for an average person in the bath)
- Made of Acrylic with 8mm steel rod and Cleargreen reinforcement (uses 30% recycled materials).
- Acrylic baths have a sensual surface with excellent thermal properties - it is able to retain hear, warm to touch, and is UV resistant.
- Includes overflow and pop-up bath waste (TW2).
- Pair the bath with components: bath screen, front panel and/or end panel, acrylic wall upstands.
- Excludes tapware & accessories.
- Suction mats not to be used on baths.
- Each component sold separately.
- Baths cannot be rebated into walls if using the glass screen. Glass screens must be installed on flat edge baths only.
- Acrylic wall upstands must be used at time of installation. Available in short (under 1200mm) or long lengths (over 1200mm) at an additional cost. Upstands enable a water tight seal between the bath and wall lining or tiles allowing the installer to apply the sealant above the baths surface, preventing a visable seal that can discolour or mould