Zero is a study of applying the ideas of refined simplicity to design. With its 45° sides, internal drawers, and your choice of a timber veneer or solid Kordura top, Zero combines the values of functionality and craftsmanship into a single design.
- Available in single bowl: 900, 1200, 1500 or 1800mm, and double bowl: 1500 & 1800mm
- 1500 and 1800mm units with a single bowl must be offset left or right.
- Finish in White Paint^ (Gloss/Matte), Timber Veneer* or Custom Paint Colour^ (Gloss/Matte)
- 25mm Kordura Top finishes include in White, Carrara Marble**, Ice Crystal**, Peak Stone**, or Black Granite**.
- Complete the look with one of our wash vessels:
- Prices quoted are for White Gloss paint and Timber Veneer.
- Price includes a White Standard 25mm Kordura top, selected wash basin/s and cabinet, excludes tapware & accessories.
- *20% surcharge applies on Gloss Timber Veneer finish.
- ^15% surcharge applies on Custom paint colours (Gloss/Matte), and Matte White paint finish, 25% for Metallic and Black (Gloss/Matte).
- **15% surcharge applies on coloured Kordura tops (excludes White).
- Tapholes do not come pre-drilled – this is the responsibility of the installer, and can be cut with a hole saw, jigsaw or router.
- Must use bottle traps to ensure drawers open. We recommend the Traditional Basin Bottle Trap.
Please use a contoured waste with all china basins. We recommend Basin Waste with White Plug, Basin Waste with Click-Clack Push Button or Basin Waste with Flip Plug.
Feel free to contact us for more information or simply pop-in to one of our showrooms to experience the quality and finish of our products in person, or refer below.