Burlingtons range of innovative showers provide extensive options allowing you to create a bespoke showering solution to suit you and your lifestyle.
Trent Thermostatic Showers – Available in single or dual function options.
- Thermostatic mixing valves blends hot and cold water to ensure constant, safe temperatures
- Traditional brass faceplate, Claremont handle with ceramic lever
- Mixer bodies are made of all brass construction. Shower heads are made of ABS or ABS/Brass.
- Comes with white ceramic tap lever/indice, or new black lever/indice (additional cost, indent only)
- Choose between a 6" or 9" Airburst shower heads
- Airburst shower heads combine air and water, the pressure inside the shower head is increased – the power of a traditional shower with up to 33% water saved
- Shower heads have anti-limescale silicon nipples
- Burlington uses Vernet wax capsules throughout their showering valves, meaning temperature when showering varies no more than + – 1°C
- Quality materials minimise potential limescale, enabling extended lifetimes
Trent shower options:
1/ Trent Thermostatic Single Outlet Concealed Shower Valve with Rail, Hose & Handset (TF1H)
2/ Trent Thermostatic Single Outlet Concealed Shower Valve with Fixed Shower Arm (TF1S) and 6" or 9" Shower Head (V16/V17)
3/ Trent Thermostatic Two Outlet Concealed Divertor Shower Valve, Fixed Shower Arm, Handset & Holder with Hose (TF2S) and 6" or 9" Shower Head (V16/V17)
4/ Trent Thermostatic Two Outlet Concealed Shower Valve, Fixed Shower Arm, Handset & Holder with Hose (indent only) (TF3S) and 6" or 9" Shower Head (V16/V17)
For more detailed information see the Burlington website: www.bbwhitebook.com