Burlington Sanitaryware offers a range of quality finishes across toilet collections to perfectly suit your stunning traditional bathroom for an authentic touch. Unlike many other traditional brands, Burlington features a 4 Star WELS rating water-saving technology, NanoGlaze coating in the bowl for smoother & easier cleaning and a soft close seat with a variety of real wood finishes to accentuate the classic styling.
- Made of Vitreous China
- Available with a Standard P-Trap (P2) or S-Trap pan (P19), or a Regal P-Trap pan (P16) – 80mm taller than Standard pans
- Connected with a High Level Chrome Flush Pipe Kit (T30CHR)
- Soft-close seat finishes available in White, Oak, Mahogany or Matt Black
- For a more premium look, select the Throne Seat Set* with ornate brackets and either a Mahogany or Oak seat
- 4 Star WELS Rating
- Dual flush cistern
- *Additional cost
- Each toilet component sold seperately, see below for pricing information
- Accessories not included
- Flush Pipe Kit includes lever, rigid pull chain, flush pipes, reverse screw cistern connector, stopper & ornate brackets.
- The cistern height can be varied by cutting the vertical flush pipe to length - max. height 2,380mm ~ min. height 1,625mm to the top of the cistern.
- All Burlington toilet fittings are factory set at 3L and 6L flush. Can be adjusted on site to flush at 2 1/2L and 4 1/2L.
- For more detailed information see the Burlington website: www.bbwhitebook.com