Burlington Sanitaryware offers a range of quality finishes across toilet collections to perfectly suit your stunning traditional bathroom for an authentic touch. Unlike many other traditional brands, Burlington features a 4 Star WELS rating water-saving technology, NanoGlaze coating in the bowl for smoother & easier cleaning and a soft close seat with a variety of real wood finishes to accentuate the classic styling.
- Made of Vitreous China
- Available with a Standard S-Trap pan (P18) or Regal P-Trap pan (P12) – 60mm taller than Standard pans
- Slimline 440mm dual-flush cistern with White ceramic flush lever, Black flush lever also available*
- Connected with a Medium Level Chrome Flush Pipe Kit (T33CHR)
- Soft-close seat finishes available in White, Oak, Mahogany or Matt Black
- 4 Star WELS Rating
- *Additional cost.
- Each toilet component sold seperately, see below for pricing information.
- Accessories not included.
- Supplied as bottom inlet, if top inlet is required, a Water Inlet Conversion Kit (SP511) is available at an additional cost.
- Water Inlet valve hole is located on the base of cistern tank on the right hand side.
- All Burlington toilet fittings are factory set at 3L and 6L flush. Can be adjusted on site to flush at 2 1/2L and 4 1/2L.
Supplied with floor fixings.
- For more detailed information see the Burlington website: www.bbwhitebook.com