Burlington toilet suites offer a range of quality finishes to perfectly suit your stunning traditional bathroom with an authentic touch. Unlike many other traditional brands, Burlington features a 4 Star WELS rating water-saving technology, NanoGlaze coating in the bowl and rimless design for smoother & easier cleaning and a soft close seat with coloured seats available to accentuate the classic styling.
- Made of Vitreous China
- Standard pan height: 425 mm
- Slimline 440 mm dual-flush cistern with chrome/white ceramic flush lever (also available with a black flush lever*)
- Soft-close seat finishes: White, Oak*, Mahogany* or Matte Black*
- Rimless design for superior hygiene and easy cleaning.
- 4 Star WELS rating
- NanoGlaze coating in bowl
- *Additional cost
- Accessories not included
Supplied as bottom inlet, if top inlet is required, a Water Inlet Conversion Kit (SP511) is available at an additional cost.
The Water Inlet valve hole is located on the base of the cistern tank on the right-hand side.
All Burlington toilet fittings are factory set at 3L and 6L flush. Can be adjusted on site to flush at 2 1/2L and 4 1/2L.
- For more detailed information, see the Burlington website: www.bbwhitebook.com