Trent Thermostatic Two Outlet Concealed Shower Valve, Fixed Shower Arm, Handset & Holder with Hose
For pricing and options, refer below
The Burlington range of showers provides extensive options so you can create a showering solution for your own bespoke setting. Thermostatic valves offer safe and controllable showering for the entire family. Shower valves and brassware features polished chrome, enhanced by timeless white ceramic, to both look fantastic and be ergonomic to use. Designed using the highest quality materials to achieve yesterday’s designs with today’s technology, you are ensured a great showering experience.
- Trent Thermostatic Two Outlet Concealed Divertor Shower Valve, Fixed Arm with Handset, Holder & Hose.
- Traditional brass faceplate, Claremont tap with ceramic indice and ceramic lever available in white or black.
- Thermostatic mixing valves blend hot and cold water to ensure constant, safe temperatures.
- Burlington uses Vernet wax capsules throughout their showering valves, meaning temperature when showering varies no more than + – 1°C
- Quality materials minimise potential limescale, enabling extended lifetimes – Mixer body and handset made of brass.
- Large bore shower hose (11mm), hose length: 1.5m
- 390mm adjustable fixed shower arm
Shower head sold separately, choose between a 6", or 9" Airburst.
Airburst shower heads combine air and water for increased pressure - saving up to 33% more water than traditional shower heads. Made of ABS and brass with anti-limescale silicone nozzles.
- *Non-stock item
- **Additional cost
- Hot & cold inlet 3/4 female thread
- 1 star WELS rating
For more detailed information, see the Burlington website: www.bbwhitebook.com