Burlington Sanitaryware offers a range of quality finishes across toilet collections to perfectly suit your stunning traditional bathroom for an authentic touch. Unlike many other traditional brands, Burlington features a 4 Star WELS rating water-saving technology, NanoGlaze coating in the bowl for smoother & easier cleaning and a soft close seat with a variety of real wood finishes to accentuate the classic styling.
- Made of Vitreous China
- Available as a Standard P-Trap (P2) or S-Trap pan (P19), or Regal P-Trap pan (P16) – 60mm taller than Standard pans
- Slimline 440mm dual-flush cistern with White ceramic flush lever, also available with a Black flush lever*
- Connected with a Low Level Chrome Flush Pipe Kit (T31CHR)
- Soft-close seat finishes available in White, Oak, Mahogany or Matt Black
- 4 Star WELS Rating
- *Additional cost
- Each toilet component sold seperately, see below for pricing information
- Accessories not included.
- Water Inlet Conversion Kit (SP511) available at an additional cost
- All Burlington toilet fittings are factory set at 3L and 6L flush. Can be adjusted on site to flush at 2 1/2L and 4 1/2L
- For more detailed information see the Burlington website: www.bbwhitebook.com