Burlington sanitary ware offers a range of quality finishes across toilet collections to perfectly suit your stunning traditional bathroom for an authentic touch. Unlike many other traditional brands, Burlington features a 4 Star WELS rating water-saving technology, NanoGlaze coating in the bowl for smoother & easier cleaning and a soft close seat with a variety of real wood finishes to accentuate the classic styling.
- Made of Vitreous China
- Available as a Standard S-trap pan (P18) or Regal P-Trap pan (P12) – 60mm taller than Standard pans
- Slimline 440mm dual-flush cistern with White ceramic flush lever, also available with a Black flush lever*
- Soft-close seat finishes available in White, Oak, Mahogany or Matt Black
- 4 Star WELS rating
- *Additional cost
- Each toilet component sold seperately, see below for pricing information
- Accessories not included
Supplied as bottom inlet, if top inlet is required, a Water Inlet Conversion Kit (SP511) is available at an additional cost.
Water Inlet valve hole is located on the base of cistern tank on the right hand side.
All Burlington toilet fittings are factory set at 3L and 6L flush. Can be adjusted on site to flush at 2 1/2L and 4 1/2L.
- For more detailed information see the Burlington website: www.bbwhitebook.com